Monday 25 April 2016

Woodhouse Brewing Co. Lager Beer

Brewery: Woodhouse Brewing Co.

Beer Name: Lager Beer

Beer Type: North American amber lager

ABV: 5%

IBU: 17

Colour: amber

Clarity: clear

M. Rating: ★★★★
This was a fantastic beer. I would buy and drink this again and again. It was a darker colour than I was expecting, but the flavour was fantastic. The only thing that would stop me from making this my regular beer is the price, at $2.95 for a tallboy, but I get that money can buy quality.

C. Rating: 
Pretty good.


For the Beer Connoisseurs
Glass type: Pilsner glass

Ingredients: Water: 
                    Barley/Malt: 
                    Hops: 
                    Yeast:

SRM: 

OG: 

FG: 

Pairings: 

We purchased ours at the LCBO in the craft beer section, but it is available at restaurants across Toronto. Woodhouse is a nano-brewery based in Toronto, brewing out of Cool Beer Brewing Company in Etobicoke.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment